| Posted in KAPLOOIE!

The newest threat in your home

There could be something deadly in your refrigerator, and it’s not the moldy leftovers.

In England, a jar of homemade rhubarb chutney turned into a bomb. A 66-year-old woman was sleeping when an explosion in the kitchen awoke her. We’re not exactly sure how this works, but the exploding jar had enough force to blow the refrigerator door off and caused a crack in the ceiling.

This is why everyone makes fun of you for canning your food.

Comments are closed.