If you pour a glass of something, make sure you finish it. It’s common decency, and it could save a life, according to vets in the U.K.
There are awful people out there who don’t finish the drink you made for them, and your dogs are literally booze hounds. Vets say that pets are more likely to get alcohol poisoning this time of year by drinking unattended or abandoned drinks at parties you host. So make sure your guests gulp down every last sip before you allow them to leave.
Also, teach your dogs and cats that they are not allowed to drink until they are 21 human years old.