A Peruvian college boooooy claims to have found proof of aliens in the form of a skull. Let’s examine why this is probably false.
- Renato Davila Riquelme says that he’s found a creature with a triangle-shaped head. Since when did triangles look like watermelons.
- People have been dying for years, nay, centuries, from different ailments that made them look different. Just because photography came about in 1839 doesn’t mean that people didn’t have lionitis before then.
- When the word scientists is placed in quotation marks in an article,we should almost automatically doubt everything reported.
- And the most damning piece of evidence: noted [fictional] scientist Reed Richards once stated regarding extraterrestrial biology, when a creature’s eyes are large, it usually means they have poor vision. Oftentimes, they can recognize shapes but not necessarily distinguish color. Even if the skull in the article is an honest to truth alien, it’s a racist.
3,000 pairs of women’s underpants have been recovered from four spots along the highway in Ohio, at least one pile of 1,600 in Fairfield County alone. Police report that the panties are loose and are both new and used. They also appear to be of the “local discount and grocery stores” variety, not the racy stuff your mom buys.
Other than those details, authorities are stumped. The Guys have put together a couple of theories:
- Aliens! You’ve heard of Stonehenge. This is Mingehenge. And if any of the underpants were made of corduroy, then this could have been the beginning of the NASCAR Lines.
- Artists! Mountains of unglamorous dollar store granny-panties discarded along the highways and biways of middle America — the interpretations are limitless.
- Animals! Prairie critters are attempting to infiltrate the Heartland, one leg at a time — just like the rest of us.
- The Japanese! The used ones fit their M.O. Not sure where the new ones come in, though. Perhaps we interrupted them before they could finish?
We will dispatch our own Bryan McBournie to Ohio this weekend to investigate.
Australia seems to have lost its files detailing many of its UFO encounters, the country’s Department of Defence said recently. A newspaper Freedom of Information request force the government to look for the files, but they have gone missing.
Where could they have gone? Here are a few our our theories:
- The Australian government is hiding the truth, because those files will blow your mind, man.
- The person who was in charge of finding the files was actually an alien, because they have infiltrated our highest halls of power.
- The X-Files division got smashed one night and needed something to make torches out of when the power went out.
The economic climate in this country since 2007 has spurred a long list of spending cuts at state, local and federal levels. So far, the casualties have been limited: teachers, police officers, street lights …. None of those really matter, though, because we are officially defenseless against an alien invasion now.
SETI–whose NASA funds were cut in 1994 and was kept afloat by Paul Allen, the National Science Foundation and the state of California–is officially paddleless up that famous Los Angeles landmark, S#%t Creek.
A nerd at NASA thinks that he’s found evidence of aliens. Me, I think he’s found a picture of a dong.
Richard Hoover discovered fossils of bacteria in an extremely rare kind of meteorite. If you’re going to find an alien, I suppose those are the best conditions-super specific rare. After breaking apart the extremely rare meteorite, Hoover looked at the fragments with a scanning-electron microscope. What did he find? Micro-organisms, and kids, there’s picture evidence.
Oh, how there is picture evidence.
Look at the picture! It looks like a wang. A long, slithery wang. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe it is an alien. If it is an alien, given that shape, well, to be honest, we’re boned.
At least, if you’re qualified, that is.
Yes, you’re reading that right. This is not a satirical website’s attempt at humor (or at least, some other satirical website’s attempt at humor), nor is it an April Fool’s-esque headline: this is the real deal.
The United Nations has appointed Malaysia’s first astrophysicist to be their ambassador to space. No one knows at the moment whether this will be a strike for our on-going war on aliens (established in June of 1947, maybe July) or blow against a much needed wartime effort, as the UN is often wont to do.
Folks, there are a lot of wars going on right now. We are currently meeting on the battlefield: terrorism, drugs, poverty, illiteracy, concussions, and of course, animals. But like Korea, we’re still at war, even though we often forget get about it. Our currently forgotten war is that against aliens. Only the History Channel’s daytime/weekend fare reminds us of our peril. Well, here’s something to remind us all why we fight.
UFOs are knocking out our ICBMs, and we’ve got the military guys to back it up. A panel for former servicemen will gather next week at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. to discuss how in many instances our country’s nuclear arsenal was incapacitated while a strange disc was spotted floating nearby. No, really, that press release isn’t a fake, the National Press Club’s site confirms it.
We tried to tell you that Barack Obama was soft on alien life forms. John McCain would have never allowed this to happen!
Apparently Billy Ray Cyrus is built for more than breeding talentless crap. He’s taking his talents and his son to the SyFy network for a new show about him and his son tag-teaming extra-terrestrial activity.
We know what you’re thinking, and yes, we’ve already set our DVRs too.
And it’s clearly doing our job for us. Which is wonderful!
Cows are being mutilated in Alamosa, Colorado, and no one knows why. No one but Mike Duran, that is.
“I believe there are aliens. People may laugh at me for thinking that,” Duran said. “(The aliens) do what they have to, and then they bring (the cows) back and they drop them back in the field. And that’s why there are no tracks.”
Well, you know what? As long as it’s not a bladed appendage, I want to shake the hand of whoever is doing the slaughtering. Summer is just upon us and the weather has just been pristine. As such, it’s that time of the year for grilling, which puts a big smile on me. And if anyone (or anything) wants to do some favors for the local butchers and meat departments around here and do a little preliminary chopping of beef, well, that’s just perfectly fine with me.
Ladies and gents, as a news blog, there are some moments in time that make everything worth it. Sometimes, life can be rough, but it’s okay once you get that one headline.
This is that moment and this is that headline.