In response to Arizona’s illegal immigrant laws, The Guys hereby announce that we will not buy any Arizona goods or services until the more draconian measures are repealed or the state is swallowed whole by New Mexico.
That’s right, folks: it’s our first SeriouslyGuyCott. This ain’t no sissy boycott; we are guys and “mancott” just sounds illegal, even on the Internet.
We’re in good company, too. The City of San Francisco is also considering a boycott of all things Arizonian, which includes:
- Arizona Brand Jeans — Maybe JC Penny’s should reinvest in Bugle Boy exclusivity.
- AriZona Iced Tea — This should alleviate the warts on our tongues.
- The Arizona Cardinals — There’s always the Detroit Lions.
- Phoenix Tears — We’re switching to an all aloe operation.
- John McCain — Though we stopped buying into him back in 2000, we certainly don’t have to start again.